Make the meatloaf: In a large bowl combine the onion, garlic, milk, oats, egg, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Let sit for 5 minutes to soak up the liquid. Then add in the ground beef and mix gently with your hands, just until combined (this should only take about 30 seconds, really!).
Shape the meatloaf: Place ground beef mixture on a large baking sheet and shape into a loaf with your hands.
Make the topping: If using the topping, combine the ingredients in a small bowl, then spread over the top of the meatloaf.
Bake: Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, or until it reaches 160 degrees F. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before cutting.
INGREDIENTS • 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter • 3 cups thinly sliced baby portabella mushrooms or white button mushrooms • ½ cup finely chopped onion • 1-2 cloves garlic, minced • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour or cup for cup gluten-free flour • 3 cups beef broth/stock or vegetable stock • salt and pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS 1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Sautee mushrooms and onions until they are nicely browned (7 min). Add in garlic and stir until fragrant (about 30 sec).
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the broth and scrape up all the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce to a simmer. Simmer until thickened, then remove from heat. Taste for salt and pepper and season to taste.
1 Sweet corn canned 🌽 1 bag shredded mozarella 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese Macaroni pasta One tsp onion powder and a little water Two tablespoons cornstarch - mix them together and add to the canned corn on the stove
Pour cheese onto cooked macaroni pasta Pour thickened sweetcorn over pasta and cheese and mix
Take mashed bread crumbs and add some olive oil And pour over macaroni pasta in baking pan or cast iron skillet
350 over and Bake for 15 minutes
Add siracha (optional)
Sautéed onions Mix in Ketchup Ground brown sugar Red wine vinegar and let it simmer in pan until a small boil then switch off ☺
Eat with happiness!!!
Mayonnaise Dijon Mustard Vinegar 🏺 Lemon juice 🍋 Dash of sugar Salt and pepper 🧂 🌶 Chopped red and green peppers 🫑 Chopped celery Chopped parsley on top 🌿
Ground beef 🥩 Breadcrumbs 🍞 (bread that’s chopped and been soaked in milk) Eggs to bins 🥚 Parmesan cheese 🧀 Oregano 🌿 Salt (garlic salt) 🧂 Pepper
For Mexican: Add some chopped jalapeños and no Oregano
Ingredients: • ⅓ cup chicken broth • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce • 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or as needed • 2 teaspoons fish sauce • 1 teaspoon white sugar • 1 teaspoon brown sugar • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil • 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, coarsely chopped • ¼ cup sliced shallots • 4 cloves garlic, minced • 2 tablespoons minced Thai chilies, Serrano, or other hot pepper • 1 cup very thinly sliced fresh basil leaves • 2 cups hot cooked rice
1. Whisk chicken broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until well blended.
2. Heat large skillet over high heat. Drizzle in oil. Add chicken and stir fry until it loses its raw color, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in shallots, garlic, and sliced chilies. Continue cooking on high heat until some of the juices start to caramelize in the bottom of the pan, about 2 or 3 more minutes. Add about a tablespoon of the sauce mixture to the skillet; cook and stir until sauce begins to caramelize, about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the rest of the sauce. Cook and stir until sauce has deglazed the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until sauce glazes onto the meat, 1 or 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in basil. Cook and stir until basil is wilted, about 20 seconds.
Serve with rice.
Chop cilantro 🌿 (don’t use stems) & garlic 🧄 Cook in pan to heat and add butter 🧈 Chicken broth with moulikkyah frozen mix and let melt then add the cilantro & garlic. Best with oven roasted chicken.